1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with my website. please thanks!

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by balltillifall321, Dec 8, 2009.

  1. balltillifall321

    balltillifall321 Newbie

    Dec 6, 2009
    Likes Received:
    hey everyone, i'm new to this forum and i don't know the correct term for the question i'm about to ask. if someone can help me it would be great! okay, here's the problem.

    -i created a website where people can watch movies and t.v. shows. but how do i create an option where in order for them to access all the videos they need to fill out a survey? is this call cpa? if so what company do i do it from? if not cpa can someone tell me what it is? and how do i do that? i been searching on google but i don't know the correct term for it. it would be great if one of you guys can help me out. thanks

    i am sorry for double posting. i wasn't sure what section. thanks!
  2. cphonfire

    cphonfire Registered Member

    Jul 6, 2009
    Likes Received:
    You would need a CPA gateway. You are going to need a few CPA companies in order to use this method. PM me if you have any questions!