Hi! So back in May i started a blog and made a few pages and a couple of posts. Just to get the feel of SEO. I bought a domain with the exact keyword frase in it, just to try it out. my domain name was, my(insertkeyword).com So today I logged in on the cpanel to check awstats, i planned on ranking for the keyword only, but turned out I was ranking on google page 1 for the whole keyword domain name. my (insertkeyword), instead of just (keyword). So I was getting 2632 uniqes the last week according to awstats. So i'm like cool, thats nice. And went to look for traffic source, the google page 1 spot only gave me like 1 hit the last week. Something must be wrong i though. So I looked at robots, traffic source etc. Here is what I found. Almost all hits come from russia, Unknown robot (identified by empty user agent string) 15,344 hits. Top Url. /wp-admin.php. Connect to site from: Direct Adress/bookmark/Link in email.... Browser: Firefox. Is someone just f-ing with me. I dont get it. Help.