Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by Andre Youkhna, Nov 8, 2019.
SAAS = software as a service
Wasn't this your previous thread: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/my-company-got-funded-millions-of-dollars-ama.1139719
You are still linking to that "business"... Which interestingly enough to have been huge in SEO
- Does not even use SSL, well actually can be reached both with https and non https... i mean the SEO pro of course does it this way...
- To this day ranks for like 3 KWs on SEMRush
- Where did the Dominos case study go? Sure that was very believable to begin with and I am sure Dominos was happy you used their brand...
- Uses the main address of an office rental... no suite number or anything ...
- Oh maybe it was bought for millions by a larger company ... so when you google the phone number you get to this company with this great URL structure
- Oh and your URL you already acknowledged last time this is the VC funded one (lol)
- Then you opened the thread July 15 ... I mean sure you must have run this domain and project for long before
- Sad promo on reddit where you talked to yourself or paid someone to poist the thread and then crickets ...
Using buzzwords is all I have seen. AI, what is the use of AI in your soft ? Sure it will be proprietary and you do not want to disclose anything.. we will just have to belive it that you are the #1 SEO company....not ranking for any relevant term ...
Oh and your testimonials links only to # , so does FAQ .....
But hey, I am just a hater , ignore all the facts and just trust someone posting success stories without any actual verifiable data... it's all good
oh and I remember this genius post
Funny thing I worked with a Drug Rehab spending 7 figures a month... guess they ignored HIPAA rules lol... You clearly have no clue. Google restricted remarketing based on sensitive category so could not remarket, then the certification but PPC is still pretty much kicking...
What do you guys think @Sherb @TayaX
What kind of problem is solved using service ?
I like the part where he talks to himself on le reddit
Well mostly just knowing how to code so I could help and review my developers work so we could finish on time and get rolling.
Will do!! Thanks!!
Awesome stuff man good luck to you!! I grew the waiting list by posting on Facebook groups based on agency owners and got people too reach out to me.
I'll give me info once we launch on BHW! Thanks!!
Oh boy here we go again.... Lol I no longer have anything to do with those companies. I sold the software and left. I'm currently working on a saas project they has nothing to do with SEO or funding. Have a wonderful day guys.
List me up as a lead
I'm just starting my own agency, so 100-400$/mo might be bit too high, but i'm still interested in the functionality
So you were previously a fraudster but you sold everything and are no longer a liar. Got it
Once we're live on bhw I'll message you.
Yes exactly! I paid people to help me build a software then sold it.
That's a lot of money, night king. You have a solid background. This thread will be interesting, I subscribed.
U r having bigger plan mate and showing different dimensions. Best of luck mate
These are some high tier goals, wish I was in your league, too. Good luck man!
I haven't logged onto bhw in a pretty long time. Just remembered I was still linked to the old company and deleted it I don't see why that's such a big deal lol..
Funny how your website a minute ago was still this old company...sure you had just forgotten ...
And wasn't it some advanced AI, that would have to come from someone with some deep SEO knowledge :
Would love to have @BassTrackerBoats investigate this dude, spreading lies about his work & what he has done. This thread needs to be closed.
How is this a lie when I'm planning on having a market place thread on bhw when the software is ready for launch? Lol
Yes, it has been many many months since you logged in here :
Did you notice that usually, people use "LOL" at the end in an attempt to make it seem they do not care... when it really bothers them..
Ok so let's see
- You posted July 19 that you got funded Millions of $ for that website
- The website was registered in May
- Never ranked for shit, which hey would be ok if you did not claim some advanced AI to rank with...
- You had a case study with Dominos ranking for Pizza, like no shit Sherlock... I am 100% sure they never worked with you, or why would that be gone on the current site? Would be a huge selling point but of course all BS
Anyway carry on with the amusement for round 2...
His DeskAi website was full of copied text : https://www.google.com/search?q="Le...s+matters+the+most+for+your+business+ranking"
Yeah. Good for SEO. Would totally trust a SEO company going against every guidelines I know.
I say shout the address of your website, and we'll judge.
I no longer have anything to do with deskx and that company. They can post what they want delete what they want to what they want. I no longer have anything to do with that company.
I don't know what else to say. I am no SEO expert. I'm a computer programmer. I hire people for seo. I have never done SEO on my own previous sites. However I do plan on doing it on my new website.
Once again I have nothing to do with anything other than my saas project. I have 0 interest. In them.
Thanks for your time.
Well, so you have this huge SaaS idea that 170 agencies all around the world are waiting for...
I tell you what this is.... Someone posting look at me I am making $$$$, DO NOT pm me.... of course hoping people will PM and then sell them or as you see many selling ebooks on the marketplace after they post threads on how they made money off this strategy etc...
Basically creating hype to sell on here, and not these agencies lol...
I have not sent any or received any PMs. My intentions are definitely not to sell a random ass ebook?
I just plan on showing my journey. I will be launching the saas itself on BHW. But that's it.
No random ebooks
Separate names with a comma.