1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first post is a share

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by ec0sse, Dec 6, 2008.

  1. ec0sse

    ec0sse Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2008
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    8
    This is a simple method which I use to make £50 a day (roughly $70).

    I have a domain which is used as a fake property rental site. I advertise properties available for rent in local newspapers and Uk free ad sites.

    When the punter replies to the email he/she receive an autoresponse telling them that the flat is available but a credit check is required.
    I tell them that we can do the check for them at a cost of £70 or they can do it themselves for free at my free credit check site. They always go to the credit check site and do it there.
    Result is £5 ($7) for me, the punter is then told that the flat has been given to somebody else.
     
  2. Luckyroco

    Luckyroco Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    2
    This method has been burned in the states. I tried it just two weeks ago using CL and 90% caught on straight away. The other 10% just didnt comply and I even had one send me their own from a different site just to piss me off. Does this work in the UK are you doing it now? . After reading a dozen times from seasoned ops, "you can read forever just pick one and jump in". this is the one I picked. LMFAO
     
  3. ec0sse

    ec0sse Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2008
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    8
    Yes this works in the Uk. I use gumtree and limit the ads to about 3 per week. I get some nasty emails but I still average about £50 per day.
     
  4. Luckyroco

    Luckyroco Newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    2
    pm me with chat details id love to talk more to ya. I live in Spain.
     
  5. peter1988

    peter1988 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Messages:
    965
    Likes Received:
    295
    Hi..how about other niche ?? have you try before ?? i am very interested to hear more of your experience...thanks..
     
  6. blogbd1

    blogbd1 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2008
    Messages:
    551
    Likes Received:
    353
    Location:
    Undetected
    This trick is already known method, but still may work if u can avoid the CPA site to catch u.
     
  7. HeXeR

    HeXeR Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    15
    Occupation:
    Self-employed
    Location:
    EU
    Home Page:
    Hmm, little offtopic but anyway... do you post to gumtree from non-uk ips ?
     
  8. giantsfan0806

    giantsfan0806 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2008
    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    57
    Location:
    California
    i guess this method could be used the same way for car sales.

    or you can pick and choose some other CPA offer and exploit it
     
  9. intence

    intence Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Messages:
    435
    Likes Received:
    77
    Yes, it's been done on CL too.
     
  10. majestry

    majestry Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    25
    Occupation:
    this is work?
    Location:
    NYC
    If it's an incentivized offer, why would you need a meta refresher?
     
  11. peter1988

    peter1988 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2008
    Messages:
    965
    Likes Received:
    295
    thanks for answering...there are so many niche avaliable...sometimes it is difficult to choose which one to focus on...