Hello guys. Been here for a while, in and out. I'm a happy owner of an advertising agency and 90% of my time is dedicated to that. The other 10% are dedicated to IM and entrepreneurship. Love to create new projects and ideas. This first journal is dedicated to one of my new ventures online. Argan Oil Let me explain. About 1 month ago, a very good friend of mine (married to a Moroccan girl, brought 3 or 4 liters of Argan Oil from Morocco. (Read about it. Great product) The Oil that he brought is 100% pure, made by her family, in the deep Atlas (far, far away...) This is so pure that 50 kilograms of the argan fruit only gives you 1 liter of oil. Anyway, he explained me everything about Argan Oil, how it's done, the prices he can get, and so on. Off course I read a lot about it. Fast forward to today, seated on my living room, writing this: I'm opening an Argan Oil business with him, with the precious help of IM and BHW First step: create a Kickstarter campaign with this product. Altought this is not new on the market, 90% of what you can get is mixed with some other products and some other shit so that the liter bought in Morocco can be "cuted" to 2 or 3 liters. That means much more profit to those who does that (almost everyone). But we will sell that product 100% pure. Meaning less profit, but much more quality, and also a USP (Unique selling proposition) that we can use to sell big time. Steps for the Kickstarter campaign: ? creating an awesome sales letter and video. We're telling the story of the product and how unique it is. The aim for the campaign is to try and earn enough money to make this little family business grow. We will ask for about 10 or 20K (not sure yet). This money will help to create the brand, create a website, an online marketing campaign, an online method to get affiliates to sell the oil, bottles to put the oil, ... and much more stuff needed to start an International business. ---------------------------------- Since this is starting, I can only tell you about the kickstarter stuff. But I will update this as possible with all the steps, expenses and earns. ---------------------------------- Next step: get some guys here to help with the website and the implementation of the affiliate system. Also a guy that can get me bottles for the product. I will post that on the appropriate sections of this forum. Expenses so far: Sales letter - $30 Video - I'm making that --- Stay tuned --- Thanks for reading Any input is really appreciated.