1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My FBML code gets changed by Facebook

Discussion in 'FaceBook' started by madsex, Dec 8, 2010.

  1. madsex

    madsex Newbie

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2009
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    My FBML on various groups got changed by Facebook. It had application in it and it got changed to a message saying: This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error.

    It hit 10 of my fanpages at the same time. Anyone know a solution to prevent this? Anyone had the same problem?

    Any information would be greatly appreciated!
     
  2. |BlackMarket|

    |BlackMarket| Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    343
    Likes Received:
    1,035
    Location:
    depends on Proxies
    And i thought i'm all alone...
    YES, having the same problem. I checked my coding and FB change it to 'UIMessageBox error' code....

    Tried to paste back all my code and save it, but automatically it change back to the UI error. So what i did was, i re-code again everything in different page and copy paste it to that page and it works fine again...

    My page contain CPA leads link and other codes, most probably the user report it. But when i think again, if they report my page, it should have been ban instead of the 'auto spam code'...