Is there any way I can speed this up if I negotiate with them? I'm just starting out and waiting that long+the time it takes for an American check to clear in the UK is like a month. I just simply cannot wait that long, but it looks like I may have to. I want to talk to my aff manager to see if anything can be done. Is it likely anything will be done and what advice do you have for negotiations??