Currently I am managing Facebook ad campaign of my client. My ads are on and active(approved) but the stats are showing no activity. I have set up all the things i.e. Daily Ad budget, Targeting custom audience. Its been 3 days since the campaign started but still no activity showing, no budget deduction as well. I have paused a ongoing advert set and created new advert set for my new ads. Need Help! Key points: 1: I am Targeting Countries like USA, Canada, Finland and Poland 2: Potential reach: 57,000,000 people 3. My bid is manual and it is max $0.35 4. I have changed the placement setting but made it only for mobile news feed. 5: Campaign is for product (T Shirts) sale.