- Apr 7, 2015
- Reaction score
- Package(s) tested: $80/package
- Product/Service: Borderline Satisfactory
- Customer service experience: Satisfactory
- Turnaround Time: 1 week - Unsatisfactory
What Could Use Improvement
- All of the URLs were up, according to the HTTP status checker I used.
- The RD of the domains was between, 74 and 467.
- The domain ages were varied between a few years and 11 years.
- No plagiarism issues according to Copyscape.
- As for how the articles actually sounded, they had the usual spelling and grammar errors I expect with these services, but they definitely didn't sound spun and were pretty easy to read through.
- The report is honestly the biggest highlight this service has. With its website overview and keyword reports, it definitely included more information than the usual PBN reports I receive.
For Buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- The TAT was 5 days and I received my report in 7 days. Normally, products delivered outside of their TAT are rejected, but the seller delivered the report before I noticed.
- Many of the domains used one specific domain registrar. Likewise, the namesevers could've been more varied.
For Buyers Regarding Disputes: If you do not receive a product or service as advertised, or at all in the event of a dispute, do not be afraid of a "no refunds" refund policy as you are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process. For more information and to see whether or not your dispute qualifies, refer to the shit list rules and procedures.
best of luck for your sales.. sample plz
Review copy ordered
Is a review copy available?