- Dec 9, 2018
- Reaction score
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exactly is the master/slave method?
The master/slave method is a growth method where we use slave accounts to direct traffic to a master account (in this case your main profile). This can be done in many ways, but we developed our unique approach by utilizing follow/unfollow + DMs containing a call-to-action that subtly promotes your account. Here are the details of our funnel:
- We work with you to understand your niche and come up with a list of source profiles whose followers the slave accounts will target
- We put the slave accounts to work and they start following users from the provided list
- Once a user follows our slave account back, the slave account will send them a well-crafted DM that thanks the user for following it and then follow up with a subtle promotion of your account
- A percentage of the users who receive the DM will visit your account and follow it (you might also receive messages or comments from users who would want to meet you)
2. When will I start getting followers?
Once you reach out to us, we will send you an onboarding form that you need to fill out. After you fill out the form, we will send you a payment link for your subscription. We will launch the campaign within 24 hours of the payment. Since it takes time for the slaves to start following users, getting follow-backs, and sending DMs, it will take up to 36 hours for you to start receiving the first followers. We do NOT count these initial hours in the subscription period.
3. Do you need access to my Instagram account?
No! Since we are using the master/slave growth method, we are using our network of accounts to direct users to your profile without needing access to your own account.
3. How do the slave accounts look?
The slave accounts have an appearance of a high-quality influencer, with dozens of feed posts, highlights, and daily story postings. The content we use is generated with AI and further professionally edited in Photoshop/Lightroom with a specific aesthetic, thus we are not infringing any copyrights. Once you pay for your subscription, you will receive a list of all the slaves that will be dedicated to your campaign!
4. Is there any risk involved in using your service? Can my account get disabled?
No. Using our service poses no greater risks of getting your account disabled or locked out compared to not using our service. Since we have no access to your account, your account doesn’t do any actions prohibited by Instagram. While other services such as the follow/unfollow method, even when done manually, put your account at risk, with our service you can sleep at peace knowing that you will never wake up to a disabled account because of our services.
Keep in mind that you still have the responsibility to follow all Instagram guidelines and policies in terms of content and behavior that can damage or disable your account.
5. Where do you come up with the numbers for guaranteed and estimated average monthly followers?
We've been working with Instagram growth methods since 2017. We are running this version of our master/slave funnel since May 2022 and currently managing 20 clients on packages ranging from 10 - 100 slaves. Furthermore, we have dozens of additional projects using this method that help us understand the numbers and set up expectations. Throughout this process, we gathered enough data to understand how many followers each custom package can bring. The numbers we lay out in this thread for the minimum and average growth are the numbers we got across hundreds of accounts with decently optimized profiles.
6. Will my engagement also increase?
Our clients whose profiles are well-optimized with high-quality relevant content and a regular posting schedule see a noticeable increase in engagement (likes, comments, DMs). However, if your profile doesn’t stand out among the fierce competition on Instagram, no method can help you see an increase in engagement. We can only bring eyes to your profile or project, but it’s up to you to engage them.
7. Can you direct Instagram users from the slaves to external platforms instead of a master account?
Yes, we can use the slaves to send traffic to any external website, including but not limited to - e-commerce stores, CPA offers, OnlyFans model pages, Spotify, YouTube, etc. You can rent our slaves using the same pricing structure, however since we’re dealing with a different, more complex setup, we will charge an additional fee. The fee is determined based on the needs of your project. Feel free to reach out to us for insights on projects with external platform traffic.
8. What is your refund policy?
We are dedicated to providing the guaranteed 27 followers per slave per month. If you, for instance, order a package of 30 slave accounts, you are guaranteed to grow by 810 followers per month. If we fail to deliver these results due to any reason (setup failure, proxy issues, Instagram updates, miscalculation, etc.) we will extend your subscription period for 7 more days or until you reach the guaranteed minimum.
The only circumstance when we issue a refund on the active subscription is if all our operations fail and we cannot carry out the paid subscription period in the foreseeable future.