1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most effective way invest money to grow your account.

Discussion in 'Instagram' started by Melonduck, Mar 3, 2017.

  1. Melonduck

    Melonduck Junior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2016
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    14
    Just wondering, what would you guys do if you had $500 to spend on growing your account and already have a bot and proxy?
     
  2. TreatOg

    TreatOg Newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2017
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    You could ask someone to do shoutouts for you until you've gained a certain amount of followers from that Instagram page.
    I recommend you to buy shoutouts from Instagram pages that have the same niche as you.
     
  3. Bruna

    Bruna BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2015
    Messages:
    408
    Likes Received:
    328
    Gender:
    Female
    Hello,

    I would buy for $300 Shout outs, and buy for $200 Instagram ads, tested ads on my luxury account. I was pretty shocked with the results. Depending on your niche. I would say it's much more powerful then a shout-out. Try invest 5 bucks in ads, and see if you like it. If your page is solid, you could also ask for a shout out, pay 80% and give them a shout out to pay the other 20%. Some are willing to do this, and it safes you 20% in your pocket. Do that 5 times, you then technically can get 1 free shout out.
     
  4. Nodsky

    Nodsky Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2010
    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    31
    Giveaways :) tag your friends ! Works like a charm