1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[moneytree method] $1652.88 from 3 xrumer blasts

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by dannygoodman, Sep 28, 2010.

  1. dannygoodman

    dannygoodman BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2009
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    5
    At the end of last year I found an adult affiliate offering $40 per signup as well as a webmaster revenue share to a cam site. I didn't really want to go into the adult market but I had xrumer sitting on a server doing nothing and I had a day off.

    So I signed up for an account, scraped a few hundred thousand untargeted forums and spammed my affiliate link with a generic spun sentence "free cams here...".

    I also tweeted it across a few accounts (which then got scraped by autoblogs and gradually made their way around the internet).

    All in all, I spent a few hours on it in december and a few hours in january and since then it's given me some extra cash quite regularly.

    It recently started slowing down so I gave it a quick overnight blast at the start of this month and it's back converting again!

    Earnings
    [​IMG]

    Bit.ly
    [​IMG]

    This is just a quick method for anybody looking for an extra income source, hopefully it gets people thinking about other potential markets (*hint* poker? bingo?) and for how much xrumer blasts are these days.. it's not a bad ROI.

    Also, although I haven't tried it, there's no reason why this method shouldn't work with scrapebox.

    My affiliate link: (doesn't affect your earnings)
    http://bit.ly/money_tree

    none affiliate link:
    https://wm.mtree.com

    Good luck!
     
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. Nuz25

    Nuz25 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2010
    Messages:
    129
    Likes Received:
    100
    Occupation:
    I'm a student
    I'm not sure I really understand where the traffic comes from,

    You don't backlink a website you just blast the URL with xrumer, I might be wrong but xrumer build profile right?

    So the chances that someone visits my random spammy profile and clicks it is pretty much 0...

    Or do you post on these forums with your signatures?

    Just trying to understand you method because it's really interesting
     
  3. bakxos

    bakxos Regular Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Messages:
    498
    Likes Received:
    292
    Location:
    Scotland
    xrumer doens simply build forum profiles :)

    guestbooks,forum posts,blog comments and many other things:)
     
  4. dannygoodman

    dannygoodman BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2009
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    5
    I spammed forums with posts using aggressive posting mode on (so it creates tons of threads per forum)

    My logic behind the method was "throw enough shit and some will stick" and it worked. It's not the most ethical way of earning but 99% of the forums i posted on were full of xrumer junk anyway, the other 1% you'll just get banned from, either way, the junk still gets traffic as you can see in the bit.ly image
     
  5. transam7410

    transam7410 Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2008
    Messages:
    522
    Likes Received:
    266
    Occupation:
    Money!
    Location:
    Amarillo, Tx
    How many links did you get
     
  6. dannygoodman

    dannygoodman BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2009
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    5
    i cant remember, also remember it's not about backlinks or rankings, its all about spamming as many forums you can with as many posts you can.