Hello! My name is Alex, and I run a men's entertainment blog that gets 750,000 unique monthly views. I make ~$10k a month off of it, but I'd like to monetize it further. Currently, ~90% of the revenue is from banner ads (CPM based) and the other 10% is from the occasional sponsored thread and affiliate marketing links. Otherwise, any ideas on what I could do? I've considered PPC advertising, but never really tried it. What are the best networks for it? What can I do outside of banner ads? -Alex Edit: I should have clarified further. It's not a porn site, or anything like that. We cover a variety of topics - auto, life advice, style, sex, dating, health, art, photography, etc. We do however have some adult content on our site, so we can't use google adsense.