1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Math Help (Geometry)

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by Snckr, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snckr

    Snckr BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Messages:
    582
    Likes Received:
    381
    http://prntscr.com/2rzzll

    Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.
     
  2. royserpa

    royserpa Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    4,649
    Likes Received:
    3,494
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Negative Options aka Rebills!
    Location:
    Royserpa
    Home Page:
    Well, that would be 2 high pr4 backlinks spammed with blog comments with a brand domain anchor text of 60% and the rest 40% with LSI or longtails.

    That's the answer bro. A+
     
  3. trendfol

    trendfol Junior Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2010
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    13
    $10

    /15characters
     
  4. thebossispro

    thebossispro Regular Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Messages:
    297
    Likes Received:
    60
  5. Snckr

    Snckr BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Messages:
    582
    Likes Received:
    381
    Can somebody please explain this? I'm not going to pay $10 for an answer.
    Thank you.
     
  6. royserpa

    royserpa Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    4,649
    Likes Received:
    3,494
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Negative Options aka Rebills!
    Location:
    Royserpa
    Home Page:
    $9.99?

    My last offer bro :)
     
  7. Snckr

    Snckr BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Messages:
    582
    Likes Received:
    381
    You're not funny.
     
  8. royserpa

    royserpa Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    4,649
    Likes Received:
    3,494
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Negative Options aka Rebills!
    Location:
    Royserpa
    Home Page:
    Ok bro, I will help you.

    Let me get my paper and pen and I will do ti for ya! :)
     
  9. Snckr

    Snckr BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Messages:
    582
    Likes Received:
    381
    Thank you, it's the only question I don't understand. I was trying to do law of cosines but I ended up with cos C and I couldn't plug that into my calculator.
     
  10. royserpa

    royserpa Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2011
    Messages:
    4,649
    Likes Received:
    3,494
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Negative Options aka Rebills!
    Location:
    Royserpa
    Home Page:
    :D

    It can be easily done bro :D

    law of cosone/sine will do it.

    1 min, Ill get it done :)
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. umerjutt00

    umerjutt00 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2011
    Messages:
    3,649
    Likes Received:
    1,908
    Occupation:
    Ninja
  12. Snckr

    Snckr BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Messages:
    582
    Likes Received:
    381
    Okay, well I'm stupid. Should've used law of sines and was making it too hard c:

    Thanks everyone!
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.