Discussion in 'Making Money' started by niceguy36, Jun 19, 2015.
Can someone please give me some tips on the best way to use clickbank with bing advertising?
that will be nice for everyone . you seem like a nice guy
That is pretty vague, if you're looking for somebody to take you by the hand and whisper all the secrets in your ear you may be sorely disappointed.
But I'll tell you the general idea and you can dig in and do your own research. The secret to getting a good answer is asking a good question so hopefully after research you will be able to ask a better (i.e. more specific) question.
These are my opinions, others may do it differently..
1. Find a good CB product, ideally not too popular but selling (gravity over 10 and less than 100)
2. Setup tracking - this is the most important step - I use Prosper202 (it's free for the self hosted solution)
3. Get keywords going in Bing, start with lots with the idea to narrow down the list
4. Buy your data, at this point you are spending money in order to learn which keywords convert and which ones burn a hole in your pocket
5. Start to filter down the keywords, you do this by looking at your tracking solution and seeing which keywords are costing you money but not converting. Everyone has their own thresholds so do your own research here..
6. After dropping the losers focus on the winners, increase budgets and....
7. Continue to optimize the campaign by testing new ads for higher CTR and better overall conversion rates
Repeat as desired with other products to find that good mix of a converting product plus quality and affordable keywords.
Final thoughts: Don't do this unless you are willing and able to spend (and possibly lose) several hundred dollars learning and testing. And don't do this unless you are going to setup tracking from the get-go. If you don't track there really is no point. Buying traffic is all about data analysis and without tracking its like driving a car at night with no lights, blindfolded off a 500 foot cliff..
woww thank you soo much i will put that into action right now and let you know how it goes, because i have never ever made money with clickbank before
You should also familiarize yourself with PPC traffic. Lots of courses out there to help you avoid simple mistakes which could cost you a lot of money.
That's how I started anyways.
I dislike Bing, seems every keyword i researched came back with minimal searches. I enjoyed Facebook + CB, while it lasted (i will make a comeback). Best of luck OP, with BiNG
Does Fb allow clickbank? If they do i want to try it
Separate names with a comma.