Discussion in 'Making Money' started by Patrat, Nov 9, 2008.
Not sure on a minimum post count, probably depends on the forum. Most people at WF or DP probably won't pay much over $20-$30 for something. Paypal is probably the easiest way to take money.
inf which fourm you need review
I dont know about WF but about DP:
1) to post in the B/S/T section you should hav a min of 25 posts and a 15 days account min. As for sales, people there normally care only about reviews. There are some very reputed members there like getjimmy and a good review will mean a gazillion sales even if your rep is zero. Get atleast 2 50+ itraders to write good things about your method and you will do well.
2) It would be best to stagger your pricing. First 5 copies for $10, next 5 for 15 and the rest for 20 or something similar(adds a sense of urgency and also gives the buyer a feeling that the product is nominally priced). I wouldn't suggest crossing $25 unless you are confident of getting some really glittering reviews.
3) PAYPAL, hands down. Some(very few) might ask for WM or LR payment so might want to keep those options open if you dont want to miss out on 5 more customers.
4) Depends on too many factors. I would say a good method(=good reviews) priced at 20 might sell anywhere b/w 30 to 50 copies
1) DP has a minimum post count and number of days residency to be able to sell in bst
2) People on DP cant afford much so I suggest you can sell it for 25$
WF has many buying members so sell it higher there
3) Use e-junkie if you want
4) Expect many if your product is good
For Warrior Forum you should have a post count of at least 50, otherwise you will not seem very trustworthy to buyers.
try to see if you can get testimonials from trusted members, that takes away the issue of the number of posts you have, saving you time as well
Sell it at one forum first for a low price. Then, when you get testimonials, sell it to other forums for a higher price.
Separate names with a comma.