Hi guys, So about a month ago, one of my money site dropped in the ranking, from top of page 2 to anywhere around page 6/7. I tried to understand for a while what went down and quickly realized my root url (http://mydomain.com/) didn't appear in keyword search anymore, and first result where subpages of my domain. Although "site:http://mydomain.com/" proved that the page was not deindexed, it was nowhere to be seen in the SERP. Today I decided to check on this site again and try to find the main reason this page disappeared. I was quite shocked to see that when looking for my site in google, I realized the main root URL had TOTALLY different title and description from what it is supposed to be. I first thought it was my mistake, and that I may have modified it somehow but no. While checking http://www.seocentro.com/tools/search-engines/metatag-analyzer.html my Title + description is accurate, just not in Google. It actually take the title and description from a subpage of the site. i'm running on wordpress, any insight or advices are welcome.