1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For HELP From Youtube Experts - Comments Instantly Marked As Spam

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by hellohellosharp, Oct 12, 2011.

  1. hellohellosharp

    hellohellosharp Power Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2010
    Messages:
    625
    Likes Received:
    552
    Occupation:
    CEO @ CLEANFILES LLC
    Location:
    USA
    Home Page:
    I have a commenter (not comment rater) that I programmed. It is 100% Macros. So it is slow (very slow) but also VERY human like.

    In the past months (August, September) the commenter was working perfectly fine. Every once in a while a comment would get flagged for spam.

    But now, my comments are instantly get marked as spam. And I KNOW for a fact that it is NOT because people are flagging my comments. I can literally comment, refresh the page, and it is already flagged. The system somehow just knows my comment is no good. I am pretty sure this is due to a recent algorithm change.

    About 90% of my comments get flagged for spam, instantly. The other 10% will stick for quite a while. It could possibly be the accounts maybe, as I have been using them for several weeks and they have not been banned or anything. It seems like it is youtube though.

    Anyone knows what causes this? What's it take to make an effective commenter bot?
     
  2. phatzilla

    phatzilla Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1,366
    Likes Received:
    1,017
    an obvious test to run would to be to have it type complete gibberish, then you will know if its content related, or not.
     
  3. sdr_stoica

    sdr_stoica Power Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2010
    Messages:
    613
    Likes Received:
    366
    Occupation:
    Programmer & Internet Marketing
    Location:
    010110011001
    Home Page:
    Try to spin your comment text. ;)
     
  4. saxgod

    saxgod Regular Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2010
    Messages:
    351
    Likes Received:
    337
    Change your macro's.
    I suspect they always do the same pattern.
     
  5. izSpK

    izSpK BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1,546
    Likes Received:
    1,666
    It might be IP/account. Some accounts get their comments flagged as spam. ANYTHING you type. It might be due to an IP as well, but this is rare.

    Try changing account. I had this happen to be once.
     
  6. EmpireQuality

    EmpireQuality Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2010
    Messages:
    1,903
    Likes Received:
    383
    yes. it probably has to do with your ip:account relationship
    how many proxies are you using when you run the bot?
     
  7. hellohellosharp

    hellohellosharp Power Member

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2010
    Messages:
    625
    Likes Received:
    552
    Occupation:
    CEO @ CLEANFILES LLC
    Location:
    USA
    Home Page:
    Okay, thanks for all the replies.

    I have been spinning my comments, by line. My comments are three lines long. For each line I have 10 lines that it will pick from randomly, like this:

    My Comment:
    {Line 1.1|Line 1.2|Line1.3|....Line1.9|Line1.10}

    {Line 2.1|Line 2.2|Line2.3|....Line2.9|Line2.10} : LINK

    {Line 3.1|Line 3.2|Line3.3|....Line3.9|Line3.10}


    EDIT: Just to clarify, The Comment Format Above is what I have been using for the past few months, and now instantly gets marked as spam.

    So 10^3=1,000 different possible combinations.

    I am using a VPN (HMA). After each somment it switches IP addresses. I don't really think this is the problem, but it could be the fact that the accounts come from different IP's each time.

    Anywanys, today I changed my comment text to:

    {Line 1.1|Line 1.2|Line1.3|....Line1.9|Line1.10} : LINK

    And I completely re-wrote all the lines. So far it has been working, with about 90% staying and 10% instantly marked as spam. I guess the problem was somehow the comment itself?
     
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  8. cool0403

    cool0403 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    Messages:
    565
    Likes Received:
    718
    are you getting your comments top rated too?