- Jun 20, 2015
- Reaction score
For the review, @Linkzo provided me with a copy of "Package 2". The details of my review are below.
What Could Use Improvement
- I found the report to be fairly interesting and quite possibly the main highlight of this service. All 350+ of the media links, or rather 421 media links exactly, were provided in a PDF report in the form of clickable icons. The PDF report also featured two additional sections, one just titled "social media" (more on that in the improvement section) and the other one for traffic statistics.
- As for the article quality, it was pretty decent. The article incorporated a lot of terms and phrases used on the business site I sent them and the spelling and grammar were mostly correct. Counting the company information at the bottom of the article, the article was 526 words.
- The majority of the sites were smaller media sites, many of which were sister sites to more well-known media networks like The CW, Fox, and ABC News.
- My report was delivered on the 15th business day despite the TAT being listed between 5-7 business days.
- The social media section of the reports linked to several broken page links. Additionally, I didn't see the business I submitted for the review on any of those social media pages.
For buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.
- Just in case it wasn't clear in the seller's main post, one article is written and then distributed to various media sites.
Very interested in this service, I’d love to have a review copy, if available!