Limited account access at Paypal. Will VCC work to verify the account?

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by Sarim, Nov 21, 2010.

  1. Sarim

    Sarim BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    23
    Hey everybody!

    Today when I tried to purchase an advertising package at ******, paypal limited my account. Now they are asking to:
    1. Change my password (completed)
    2. Change security questions (completed)
    3. Confirm credit card (To do yet)

    I'm just wondering if any virtual credit card (VCC) will work for this purpose? I came across a thread here on BHW where the guy was selling one time VCCs for $7. Pretty fine for me if it helps :)

    Please tell me if it will work with a VCC or not?

    Regards,
    S.
     
  2. Sarim

    Sarim BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    23
    Nobody willing to help??? :( Thats weird...

    Help me guys, I need your suggestions!!!

    S.
     
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  3. zebrahat

    zebrahat Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2,496
    Likes Received:
    2,983
    Occupation:
    Clickbank Platinum Vendor
    Location:
    Mexico
    You can use a VCC, but be sure it gives you a expuse number. Paypal's software sometimes glitches and fails to issue the number when it receives a VCC (and vendors only give you that working card number for a day). Then you're stuck for months, because PP will ONLY accept verification from that original card number, and no others to lift the limitation. Might be better to get a reloadable card, so you can get additional expuse numbers with it if the first try doesn't work.
     
  4. Sarim

    Sarim BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    23
    Thanks for the reply. But what is that "expuse number"??? :)

    PS: Any trusted VCC sellers around???
     
  5. extremephp

    extremephp BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Messages:
    1,293
    Likes Received:
    1,276
    Using VCC on Paypal is a risk to take!! Call them free on skype, talk to them, tell them that you dont have a Credit card, Hence you cant add a credit card, or submit an Invoice of the credit card!

    Then they will propably ask you to write them officially in an Email! :)

    Thats the best to do, if you want to lift the limitation, and to use the account for long!

    ~ExP~
     
  6. Sarim

    Sarim BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    23
    I'm from a country where PP is not supported. Thats why I'm going for a VCC. If PP were supported in my country, it could have been much easier.
    I can not upload documents like bills, bank statements etc...
     
  7. extremephp

    extremephp BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Messages:
    1,293
    Likes Received:
    1,276
    Oh! I hear that!

    In that case, the only thing you can do is to add a VCC, but that is a risk for sure :(

    ~ExP~
     
  8. Sarim

    Sarim BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    23
    Yeah that is what I'm looking for...
    But why the hell Paypal isn't offering services in my country?
    I'm gonna kill those guys :-/
     
  9. xbox360gurl70s

    xbox360gurl70s Elite Member

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1,532
    Likes Received:
    349
    Location:
    In your wet dreams
    Paypal dont do manual checks on each account, a VCC may make you verified. I say May because it might not, maybe a 75% chance it may and 25% it may not due to VCC acting up and not receiving the expuse number
     
  10. Sarim

    Sarim BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    23
    So should I get a reusable VCC in case that "expuse number" doesn't work on first attempt?
    What is the "expuse number" by the way?
     
  11. greentitanium

    greentitanium Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1,143
    Likes Received:
    214
    Occupation:
    Prob the same as yours
    Location:
    Great Lakes & RTP
    if you get a reloadable cc or vcc it has to be verified too (with social) then youre straight
     
  12. dvno879

    dvno879 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2009
    Messages:
    322
    Likes Received:
    70
    Occupation:
    Hustler...
    Location:
    Behind You...
    Get paypalstealth. they will teach you how to do everything!!
     
  13. veejay-shakthi

    veejay-shakthi Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    hi friend, i faced the same prob two weeks above, what i did is, i ve called paypal customer care via skype, that s free of cost, i dont ve a credit card, i verified my paypal account only through my bank account, i said all those to them within the end of the call, paypal customer care cleared my problem.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. snoozebot

    snoozebot Power Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Messages:
    501
    Likes Received:
    499
    Occupation:
    Engineer
    Location:
    BHW
    This sounds like my answer. I've been having the same problem. I'll def call them up then. Thanks!
     
  15. veejay-shakthi

    veejay-shakthi Newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    no prob mate, cool...............
     
  16. jonwatson

    jonwatson Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,168
    Likes Received:
    170
    Location:
    BHW
    Home Page:
    yes vcc will work at limited paypal account
     
  17. proxygo

    proxygo Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Messages:
    25,744
    Likes Received:
    11,235
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    PROXIES .
    Location:
    UK - ALWAYS ON BHW
    Home Page:
    why are u replying to a thread from 2010, really?
    a vip should no better than bumping 5 year old threads
    thats something new members do

    even half the people in this thread are BANNED
     
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  18. aBoss

    aBoss Regular Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2013
    Messages:
    245
    Likes Received:
    35
    lol at least everyone will know you can use VCC with paypal
     
  19. proxygo

    proxygo Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Messages:
    25,744
    Likes Received:
    11,235
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    PROXIES .
    Location:
    UK - ALWAYS ON BHW
    Home Page:
    like we already didnt no
     
  20. jonwatson

    jonwatson Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,168
    Likes Received:
    170
    Location:
    BHW
    Home Page:
    may i know what is your paypal account country ?