1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[JV] We have the business setup.. You have the SEO/Marketing Skills!

Discussion in 'Joint Ventures' started by ash1ey, May 19, 2013.

  1. ash1ey

    ash1ey BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2006
    Messages:
    320
    Likes Received:
    144
    Hey guys, me and a friend are running a t-shirt printing business and we really want to bring someone in to focus on our web development. Mainly SEO and other internet marketing you may be able to bring to the table.

    We currently have a UK Limited company with zero debts, all the necessary equipment to print t-shirts (vinyl and transfers) and have built up around £1k worth of stock over the past few months. The business is currently split 3 ways with myself and my main business partner having 75% of the business between us and our other friend who helped us start up the business has the other 25%.

    Since the start of February we have turned over around the mid £x,xxx mark in online sales with our website only getting an average of 30 uniques or so a day. We have been offering great prices and around 80% of people who contact us for a quote will generally follow through and purchase from us. Our average sale through our shopping cart is currently £77 because of our main target market. Our biggest order to date is for a little short than £1k for 200 t-shirts which we turned around in 2 days.

    We are now at a point where we are going to start gradually increasing our prices to match those of our competitors. To do this we need to increase our traffic and obviously our rankings to help grow our business. I know for a fact that one of our main competitors who has moderately good rankings turns over £20,000 in sales on a good month. If you know anything about t-shirt printing, there is a massive mark up on each t-shirt sold.

    This is why we are seriously looking at bringing in someone to run the marketing and web development side of our business. I have been personally marketing websites on and off as my full time job since 2004. However, this time round I would rather bring in someone to do this for us as I don't have the resources and/or time to rank and develop the website. We could possibly invest our profit in to paying someone to rank and develop the website but we would rather invest in new equipment and stock.

    We are also planning on paying a VA to work on adding products to our online catalogue (website and ebay store) as a massive collection of t-shirt designs will only help increase our sales. As well as this we also want to add content and/our new websites to increase our rankings for local keywords such as 't-shirt printing in xxxxx'. I recently added an affiliate program to the website and we are hoping to start recruiting affiliates very soon.

    Our goals and aims for this business are VERY high. Long term we are aiming for an average of £1k per day in sales. Once we are hitting these targets we will be in a position to purchase the equipment to help us increase our volumes and land bigger contracts with local governments and business's.

    We are looking for someone who is ambitious and has the knowledge and resources to help us meet our targets. Obviously we need to protect our business and would ideally like to work with someone on a % of sales basis (online sales only) but if you think you have an offer we cant refuse, we may consider adding you as a 4th shareholder so you have a serious stake in the whole business.

    Hopefully I have covered everything! It's 5am here in the UK and I really need to hit the sack.

    Please if you have any questions, would like to discuss anything further or just want more information, drop me a PM!
     
  2. I know SEO

    I know SEO Marketplace Mod Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Messages:
    9,015
    Likes Received:
    3,117
    Occupation:
    International Assassin
    Location:
    England
    OP Approved
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. vineyard

    vineyard BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2012
    Messages:
    59
    Likes Received:
    35
    Please check you PMs as this is a really important project to me. I'm very excited.
     
  4. seostrike

    seostrike Junior Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    83
    pm Sent