This is my first journey on BHW. I am doing this to keep myself motivated and to share what I can with the community. I will not reveal my niches so please don't ask. I like to watch journeys here also and I hate when people go MIA. So I will not do that. I will post daily updates, however some days I am sure I will miss but I will try to limit that. The first goal as noted in the title is $33/day. The second goal is $50/day. The third goal is $100/day. The fourth goal is $500/day. The plan in general is to run 50 instagram accounts. 40 of those accounts will be for CPI with either OGADS, CPAGrip or both. The last 10 will be for growing and selling shout outs. I figure the CPI route is a bit risky so I should have something as a backup plan/income. The break down of the 40 CPI accounts are: Niche A - 10 Accounts Niche B - 10 Accounts Niche C - 10 Accounts Niche D - 10 Accounts For the CPI part of this journey, I am not exactly sure yet when I will start to monetize. I plan to grow the accounts a bit first before I put links into the bio. The break down of the 10 shout out accounts are: Niche SO_A - 2 Accounts Niche SO_B - 2 Accounts Niche SO_C - 2 Accounts Niche SO_D - 2 Accounts Niche SO_E - 2 Accounts I broke the shout outs into 5 niches so that I can have some diversity to different popular niches when selling the shout outs. I do not plan to sell shout outs until the accounts reach 10k followers each. So this is a longer term part of this journey. Here is what I have done so far in just the last few days: 1. Bought 50 Instagram aged accounts. (all aged 1+yr and some already pva). The cost was $1/account. 2. Bought and setup VPS. I went with shark servers. The first month for level 3 is $27.00. 3. Bought 50 private proxies. I went with Mass Proxy. The first month is $24.70. 4. Purchased and installed an Instagram bot. Based on Indian Bills journey I decided to try GramDominator at the cost of $9.95/month. 5. Loaded all the accounts in to the software and assigned Proxies. I am doing 1 proxy to 1 account. I had to email verify every account when I put them on their new proxy. This took me like 2 hours. ugh. 6. Separated the accounts into niche account groups in GramDominator. Setup follow campaigns for all niches. Some based on user accounts followers, hashtags and keywords. I started the following campaigns today. I had to play around with the settings a lot to get the bot working the way I want. I found the instructions for the bot to be non-existent. Here are the expenses so far: Here is the total profit/loss: Here are the current combined stats for all 50 accounts: Hit me up with any questions. See you tomorrow night with updated stats. On my to do list over the next few days is to login to each account and clean up the bio's and profile pics to be more targeted to my specific niches.