- Apr 22, 2017
- Reaction score
Do you have breakdown payment between fb and twitter for March and April so far.
I am waiting for your updates more than game of thrones episodes
You are missing since 1st GoT episode. Are you fighting white walkers?
May Goal: $4000
Earned so far: $0
New month, new goal. This shouldn't be hard, because most of the income is already on paper from last month's projects.
- Still trying to find a new employee.
- Stopped fb ads project. The client told me he lost less than when he did it himself, but still a loss. For me it's an improvement, but I'll try to find someone who is better at this while learning.
- Laravel project - slow revisions phase.
- New skype call tomorrow for a new store. Will aim for 1k+.
and now you're doing a mixture of Twitter and Facebook.
What sort of messages are you sending to potential clients on these platforms?
How do you determine whether or not they are a good person to target?
From there once you have the person interested do you move the conversation to Skype?
When on a Skype call all you're doing is showing the person what their new site can look at and all of the things which makes their current site suck right?
Next, you send them a form to get the information about their business and once they send that back to you then you begin building out the website.
I wish you the best success.
what languages are you programming with and how many years of experience have you got?
Would you be so kind and give few pointers for a beginner who wants to learn a skill to freelance?
What payment providers you use to collect money from clients?
what platform do you use to host the client's wp website and do you use the same hosting for all the clients or they provide the hosting?
you are checking just the group members data one by one and also their website as well. And then you send them a friend request so that they can see your post on your timeline?
If you join 10 groups then to whom you message
Hahaha MAN! I was just to post the same, which is actually a true fact, Ive putting more faith and following THIS johnsnow than the HBO one, to be honest. The monthly episodes are getting way too excited. Looking forward for the next epo... report.
Looking forward for the next epo... report.
If you put in a real 50hr work week
how many groups you have joined so far and on avg, how many posts in a day?
May Goal: $4000
Earned so far: $3225
Spent so far: $2118
- Today we deployed the laravel project. Got the rest of the money ($2500).
- Friday I got the deposit of $500 for the new woocommerce project + $225 for the basic SEO package ($450 on completion). This is a $1450 project.
- In case you are wondering why I spent so much in the first 2 weeks of the month - this is mostly cost from last month, I paid the laravel dev ($2000). This was my biggest project yet ($4000) which I split 50%-50% with the dev.
- I'm pretty happy that the goal is 80% fulfilled and I have almost 3 weeks left.
- I found someone who's decent with Google Ads so I'm starting to push ppc packages. Waiting for response from store guy.
- Got a skype call tomorrow for a niche website. I'm excited because I want to try building niche websites too and I'll definitely learn something.