- Nov 19, 2022
- Reaction score
1. The main reason why I like to stay away from crypto is because it's a niche which will stay relatively dead for years and will have a crazy spike for 1-2 years when the market is in the bull run. I consider myself lucky to be able to sell the channel at the peak of the cycle because if I still had that channel I'm pretty sure it would have just been dead. I'd rather start a crypto channel during the start of a bull run and sell it before the market goes red, just make sure you let the buyer know that he won't see similar stats in future because I think it's unethical to sell something like this.Thanks for your answers.
1) I've seen you don't recommend starting a crypto channel. But that you successfully grew one. Could you give me some quick tip to make it work for me ?
I work in Crypto Space so changing niche is not an option.
2) You really can find 8-10 min videos for 20$ ?
On BHW it's more like 130$ ...
2. I've an inhouse team and video production cost there is very low but obviously the quality isn't the best.
It took me 2-3 months to actually see any positive result, I burnt a lot of money initially which I do not regret at all now.Amazing success!
My question is how long did it take for you to turn a profit? I know usually folks are operating on a loss for some time until they are finally making more than they spend on these automation channels.
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/youtube-viral-video-empire-journey-to-30k-month-with-adsense.1176936/I just saw he got banned for some reason, I think he ran into some problems with the services he was selling here lol. That's why I mentioned in my first post itself, I'll never be sell anything onsite/offsite related to YouTube.Congrats on your achievement! Can you please share the link to the thread you've mentioned. I can't find any, searching for that name.
I started from a scratch, I wouldn't say I had any skill which helped me but I'll list down a few things which I think differentiated me from other people.did you start this youtube from scratch? or do you have any skills that can help you when you start it?
congratz for your success btw
1. Perseverance - I kept going on without seeing any positive result for months
2. Money & Experience - I had experience with internet marketing and have made decent amount of money from the internet so I had that edge over newbies.
3. Passion - I was/am somewhat passionate about whatever I do to make money