I'm currently trying to hit 50k designs across the top 4 POD sites (RedBubble, Zazzle, Teepublic, Society6). My current uploaded design amount across all of the platforms is 2k designs each.
- I have developed modular software to generate POD merch.
- There is currently 4 different modules, I will be adding more and modifying existing ones based of sales preformance of each module
- Each module can have either text content (GPT3 generated) and/or images (using licensed graphics OR AI generated images (Style Transfer)
- I don't have a SEO / Niche finding process, everything will be done manually for now
- I have built an upload manager site which handles the following processes:
- Account management (splits uploads between accounts to bypass upload limit / split accounts into niche)
- Upload management
- Merch automatic tagging
- Merch automatic description (GPT3)