Hello BHW! I am fairly new to IG marketing, but have been lurking the forums for a while getting some ideas on how to go about getting started. I created an IG account in the outdoor/adventure niche. I do understand and enjoy some of the popular methods on here in regards to gaining followers, engagement, monetization, etc.. However, I am taking a slightly different path with this account and hope to experiment with it find another good method for monetizing. Current Account Stats: Account Age (at start of this thread): 1 Month Followers: 1,422 Following: 5,668 Posts: 76 Engagement: 90-150 likes per post Currently, I am using Instagress for my activity. I would like to use FL, but don't currently have a dedicated computer to make it effective. Although, I am working on that. I started with the normal speed, scraping users from specific accounts for following, and liking photos. Recently, I bumped it up to the fast setting since I have not had any errors and so fa things seem to be working just fine. I have not utilized comments yet as I am still working on an effective strategy. As for my content generation, this is where it differs from the other popular methods I see on this forum. I am encouraging followers to hashtag a specific keyword for a chance to be featured on my page. 2-3 times daily, I curate the photos and pick out the ones that fit my niche and the quality that I am looking for. There are over 450 tags for my specific keyword as of right now. 95% of my content is generated from the users themselves. The other 5% is when I see an image that I feel is of superb quality and want to post it (I have been experimenting with this and the engagement seems to be about the same). Sometimes, businesses and travel agencies, etc. are using the hashtag, but I have refrained from posting them as I see the commercial shoutouts as being a potential revenue stream for the future. I do keep excel sheets that track which users I have reposted, the dates I posted them, etc. Helps me to give everyone a shot at getting featured, but I do need to find a more efficient way of curating the photos. My goal is to have a monetization plan in place by the time this account reaches 10k followers, but it also must have a satisfactory engagement. I have been tossing around some ideas, but I haven't set in stone which one I am going to try as of yet, but when I do find that method, I will update this thread. This forum is really a fantastic place. Everyone is here to learn and grow, no matter how new or experienced the users are - I love that! I can't wait to keep all of you posted on this and give info back to the community.