Ever since I went for vacation I was adding back adsense ads on my site. The earnings were 20+ ans the best day so far was at 25$. But the issue was or is that thanks to adsense ads my amp pages got deindexed (my fault, I was not avere of this issue with java script). I have found out just yesterday about this. So yesterday and today I was trying to fix it. Some of my amp pagea are getting indexed again, but I am playing a lot with the settings of my ads. But the issue is, that I know only about one plugin which enables you to set different ada for amp version of your site and for the regural version of the site. Only issue is, that for the non amp version you have a lot less options to choose from. But I feel like Ibhave fibally found a decent set up for my posts. I still need to figure out this for my non amp homepage. Other than that I have got throught atleast 12 hours of courses. So far only to good ideas have come out of it. But these are not new concepts for me, but I feel like I finally understand them completely and I will implement them to this site. Hopefully in next few days my seo traffic will pick up again. So far earnings for yesterday and today are quite bad, but I want to get my traffic back, so atm I do not care about the earnings so much.