Processed todays incoming content orders, pushed out a few new ones and reached out to some writers about them taking additional jobs. The more time I spend researching this keyword research method, the more things I see I was potentially doing inefficiently/wrong in the past. Looking forward to seeing if it produces any results or not to prove the concept. Pretty sure I will have to use traffic as a way to gauge its success though rather than a rank tracker. Decided to start using the first version of my new keyword research method and so far I managed to get 24,314 pre-screened keywords, after dedupe this went down to 21,249 keywords, after initial filtering 7666 keywords are left. Set off the next filtering stage but it will take a day or so to complete via automation. Found that Reddit is providing much more value than forums these days so I have set up a daily check in Alfred to open all of my sub reddit to /top for browsing. Setup some new meta description tests but google will have to recache the site before I see any results so I set a reminder on my calendar to check back in a week. Linked up my amazon .com, .ca and .uk stores to the .com with their new auto redirect feature but probably won’t use it until my next site now. Posted linker content out to the PBN/BN. Baby sat scrape box a few times throughout the day to make sure it was doing its part of the keyword research without issue due to Google seemingly increasing their queries threshold. Installed the VidIQ plugin to try and reverse engineer some YouTube stuff for vlogging in the future.