[Journey] $5,000 into $30,000 with Crypto in 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing when to sell is more important than when to buy, once you've made the profit you want, just sell it and don't believe the story that you have to hold on to it indefinitely until a supposed 1000X.
 
Why i think you will be rich by buying MUBI now, in few months? What many do not understand is that there will be a token scarcity situation real soon with MUBI! People will be begging you to sell them your MUBI! Right now there is 30% of the total supply being staked. Another 5% is locked up by the devs for 6 months. So that is 35% of total supply is off of the CEX/DEX. If you're selling now, you're making a huge mistake. Once the system is completely built, more staking and more token supply shortages are sure to send this to the MOON! You can check my Twitter for instant notifications when mubi new staking comes up as they're giving apy of 100% which is huge but that's also why everyone rushes to stake.
View attachment 303380
How much time do spend a day researching Cryptos?
 
I've been selling and buying different coins since I started reading this journey, most of the profit has been thanks to XNA, I believe there must be something between $600-$1000 net profit there. Yes, I don't know the exact amount I started with xD

I also have $2k in LSK on Binance, I'll wait for the effect of December 5th, then possibly convert that into MUBI as well.
be carefully with props because there's a token unlock from IDO in 10th December
 
Just sold the little RIO i held, buying MUBI. Today they were supposed to launch realioverse but all I see is a rebrand and a waitlist. Unless i'm mistaken, and the official twitter doesn't link to the .fund domain but to the .network domain. Looks a bit suspicious. But MUBI looking hella delicious, EXT still going strong as well.
 
Just sold the little RIO i held, buying MUBI. Today they were supposed to launch realioverse but all I see is a rebrand and a waitlist. Unless i'm mistaken, and the official twitter doesn't link to the .fund domain but to the .network domain. Looks a bit suspicious. But MUBI looking hella delicious, EXT still going strong as well.
you sell with profits?
 
i know and most of them will just go and stake it lol, this is still really early

2-3h

crypto is always risky, everything in life is risk buddy
It is quite interesting to watch a person not afraid to conquer the top and climb the mountain of crypto exchanges.

5k$ to 30k$

30k$ to 150k$

150k$ to 750k$


Every millionaire should have a story, and I see that the story is born and happens in front of my eyes.

It's a wonderful feeling.


Gl brother!
 
Be careful with this PROPS, the volume today was less than half a million dollars, a lot of internal hype on the forum for a coin with little volume and a small community.
I am not forcing anyone to buy anything this is my journey, if you knew to do anything else than look at CoinMarketCap and say that "400k volume is bad" maybe you'd actually make money in crypto. Now i will enlighten you with only one fact of million that would be wrong in your sentence, Props is not even 20 days old cryptocurrency and is on mexc even less, yet it already has a volume of 500k and mc of 5m$, this will easily go to mc of 50m when it gets picked up same as xna. And that measure btw on CMC is only for CEX-es without dexes and private wallets.
 
I am not forcing anyone to buy anything this is my journey, if you knew to do anything else than look at CoinMarketCap and say that "400k volume is bad" maybe you'd actually make money in crypto. Now i will enlighten you with only one fact of million that would be wrong in your sentence, Props is not even 20 days old cryptocurrency and is on mexc even less, yet it already has a volume of 500k and mc of 5m$, this will easily go to mc of 50m when it gets picked up same as xna.
+1 Good point, let's see and guys be safe with a sl
 
Looks like EXT has accepted the new range around 0.009/0.01$, almost at 2x what I put in already. MC is so low I can see this quickly doing a 10x as soon as it picks up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock