Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by savegap, Dec 24, 2017.
Good luck mate.
I will try this method for a small niche. I hope it work well with it too
Are your followers real?
No dude, I'll get rich with bots.
Good luck bro. I'm starting to doubt myself about the fitness/nution niche. Looks way too saturated. :/
Since you're doing everything manually, how do you make sure you're not following the same people you previously followed and unfollowed?
You don't. I suspect around 10-15 % of the accounts are followed/unfollowed on a mulitple occasions.
Sorry I am new.
When you do IG accounts and post:
1. How many post do you make per day?
2. What do you post on your IG account? I mean do you only post stuff related to your niche?
3. Where do you find the content of your post? Can you just take an image/post of somebody else's account or google and use these images as the content of your post?
Following your journey.
1. 1 post per day
2. Stuff related to my niche of course.
3. I take a picture from a bigger account in my niche.
Day 17: 1652 Followers
I created a second account. Already started warming up. I decided that when I'm following on Account 1 I'll unfollow on Account 2 and vice versa. Hopefully that will help me escape the temporary bans.
Bro, how are you getting these followers ? I post 2 pics everyday in the fitness niche and hardly get 2-3 followers everyday.
You use followliker?
Nope, I do everything manually.
Nice. Good luck with your journey
Good luck with your journey OP. I'm also growing a IG account manually using the follow/unfollow method but not much people are following me back (niche: travel). I'm impressed with the number of followers you've got after 17 days (1652 ).
After reading the entire thread I got following questions to my mind.
1. Since you are doing this manually, how much time do you spend in IG to follow 400-600 per day?
2. Is IG is not blocking you by following this much of profiles per day?
1. 45-60 minutes per day
2. That why I started a second account, to slow things down a little bit.
Day 18: 1846 Followers
Day 20: 2143 Followers
hey, im about to hop on the instagram train AGAIN after losing like you a 50k account ( it got hacked )
Its been a while since i was on instagram, i heard that when you unfollow/follow alot you get shadowbanned.
Luckily my 2nd account at 15k did not get affected by it, however the engagement is really really low like maybe 2% instead of 30-40%
I suspect that due to not posting for over a year now.
However the shadowban, thoughts?
Good luck to you bro
That's a classic shadowban.. You get 2 % engagement because only your followers see your posts. You account doesn't show up in the 'hashtag' news feed.
Separate names with a comma.