Discussion in 'My Journey Discussions' started by savegap, Dec 24, 2017.
Are your followers real?
No dude, I'll get rich with bots.
Good luck bro. I'm starting to doubt myself about the fitness/nution niche. Looks way too saturated. :/
Since you're doing everything manually, how do you make sure you're not following the same people you previously followed and unfollowed?
You don't. I suspect around 10-15 % of the accounts are followed/unfollowed on a mulitple occasions.
Sorry I am new.
When you do IG accounts and post:
1. How many post do you make per day?
2. What do you post on your IG account? I mean do you only post stuff related to your niche?
3. Where do you find the content of your post? Can you just take an image/post of somebody else's account or google and use these images as the content of your post?
Following your journey.
1. 1 post per day
2. Stuff related to my niche of course.
3. I take a picture from a bigger account in my niche.
Day 17: 1652 Followers
I created a second account. Already started warming up. I decided that when I'm following on Account 1 I'll unfollow on Account 2 and vice versa. Hopefully that will help me escape the temporary bans.
Bro, how are you getting these followers ? I post 2 pics everyday in the fitness niche and hardly get 2-3 followers everyday.
You use followliker?
Nope, I do everything manually.
Nice. Good luck with your journey
Good luck with your journey OP. I'm also growing a IG account manually using the follow/unfollow method but not much people are following me back (niche: travel). I'm impressed with the number of followers you've got after 17 days (1652 ).
After reading the entire thread I got following questions to my mind.
1. Since you are doing this manually, how much time do you spend in IG to follow 400-600 per day?
2. Is IG is not blocking you by following this much of profiles per day?
1. 45-60 minutes per day
2. That why I started a second account, to slow things down a little bit.
Day 18: 1846 Followers
Day 20: 2143 Followers
hey, im about to hop on the instagram train AGAIN after losing like you a 50k account ( it got hacked )
Its been a while since i was on instagram, i heard that when you unfollow/follow alot you get shadowbanned.
Luckily my 2nd account at 15k did not get affected by it, however the engagement is really really low like maybe 2% instead of 30-40%
I suspect that due to not posting for over a year now.
However the shadowban, thoughts?
Good luck to you bro
That's a classic shadowban.. You get 2 % engagement because only your followers see your posts. You account doesn't show up in the 'hashtag' news feed.
Separate names with a comma.