1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iMacros loop problem - data source line and website table line are different

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO Tools' started by rovad, Mar 31, 2012.

  1. rovad

    rovad Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Messages:
    198
    Likes Received:
    65
    I was playing with some automated table filling script in iMacros that would be able to take the data from a .csv file and paste it into the right cell of the WP-Table Reloaded plugin in a wordpress site. I have a lot of data to copy paste so it's a boring task to do manually.

    My only, unsolvable, problem is that the line in the datasource .csv file and the line in the table where data needs to be pasted do not match.

    So I have line 2 in .csv, and I put SET !LOOP 2, but then I have for example line 6 in the WP-Table Reloaded plugin admin area, which would require SET !LOOP 6.

    I can't seem to find a workaround for this, please if anyone has any idea on how to solve this I'd be grateful. I think it just might be something very stupid and easy but I can't figure out what.
     
  2. ThreadKiller

    ThreadKiller Power Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2012
    Messages:
    628
    Likes Received:
    307
    Location:
    Never too long in one place.
    Hey. Not sure if I understand your problem directly, so please bare with me if my answer is wrong.

    Line 6 in the wp table plugin area is not defined by the LOOP variable. Where to insert is defined another way. Feel free to PM me with your current code and I will see what I can do.
     
  3. JackSparrow

    JackSparrow Supreme Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Messages:
    1,469
    Likes Received:
    2,060
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Semi-Employed Pirate
    Location:
    The High Seas
    Post the imacro script code, hard to understand what you are requesting!!
     
  4. rovad

    rovad Junior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Messages:
    198
    Likes Received:
    65
    Nah I figured it out, exported the table in CSV, reverted the order of inputs to A-Z instead of Z-A and adjusted the macro to take the data directly from that same CSV file... I knew it was some stupid easy fix, I just couldn't figure it out at that particular time.

    Thanks anyway