I have 6 days left, at about $155 on day two, and haven't marketed the listing at all. I'm very ready to move on to the next project but I don't know if I should take his offer or wait it out. Site made over $1000 in the first month, has essentially no expenses, and I'm just now scaling it.. this site is really a gem, I guess, but idk if I should sell it just for 900... I really don't know. I mean it could be returning $5000 a month in a few weeks if you really know what you're doing. What do you guys think? PM if you need to get specific details.. I'm a little weary about sharing specifics with everyone. Thanks in advance guys.