I want to pay people anonymous how to do it?


Oct 8, 2008
I want to pay some people. I know the address I know the name and they want the money. The problem is I do not want the money to be traced back to me.

If I buy them a Debit Card online will that be traced back to me anyway?

If I open a fake Pay Pal and pay them I need to buy a VCC to put in the money but where do I do that.

If I transfer the money from Western Union will they ask for ID?

Lawyer can do it but is that safe?

Any other ways please let me know.

The money is from $2 -$500 I have the money in Pay Pal and CC.
It seems like you should be able to send them a money order from the post office or any 7-11. Pay cash and it is totally untraceable. Or, find a middle man to send it to them. I don't know how serious it is, but a Church could probably work something out.
There are many ways to make anonymous payments. If it is not a big amount (under 1000$ US) you can send them a western union. If you use the secret question / answer then they do not have to show ID (unless they are in the UK)

you may also want to look at anonymous E currencies like webmoney, liberty reserve and others.

there are many debit card options however they are expensive for a one time payment.
How bout just running down to Walmart, buying some debit cards and mailing them?

Or does this need to be via web?

Too Soon
you not have a postal order service where you live?
like paper money from your local post office!!
I am not in USA otherwise would be a good idea. In my country can not just run down and buy some local visa cards.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features and essential functions on BlackHatWorld and other forums. These functions are unrelated to ads, such as internal links and images. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock