1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to do CPA JV with others

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by william555, Dec 8, 2012.

  1. william555

    william555 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    9
    Hey guys,I want to JV cpa accounts with people,but why I cann't post thread at Joint Ventures Session?

    Can I post the thread at this session?If cann't I will just delete the post.

    CPA list:
    agamimedia.com
    matomymarket.com
    coprosper.com
    affillion.com
    neverblue.com
    a4d.com
    media970.com

    You will get 35% of earning,I will get the other 65%.

    If anybody want to JV with me,just PM me plz...

    Thanks
     
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. ferma231

    ferma231 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    3,508
    Location:
    Internet
    And what you gonna do?
    Just give CPA network acc details?
     
  3. william555

    william555 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    9
    Yes,I only login to apply offers.

    Thanks
     
  4. ferma231

    ferma231 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    3,508
    Location:
    Internet
    So you dont do anything and get % , im not genius but thats not how JV works.
    it easy to get into CpA network ;)
     
  5. william555

    william555 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    9
    Sorry,I have updated my post!@_@
    I have all the accounts of mine,but I cann't own two accounts at the same cpa network,so I want to JV with others.
     
  6. Sep77.

    Sep77. Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2012
    Messages:
    191
    Likes Received:
    66
    Location:
    Europe
    Home Page:
    If I'm right, you're looking for a slave, correct?

    EDIT:
    You can, but your post has to be approved by admin.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  7. ferma231

    ferma231 Elite Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,698
    Likes Received:
    3,508
    Location:
    Internet
    You can if you ask AM :D
    If they are good make new