Forget blogs and web 2.0 sites... the money is in the list.Hi guys,
I already know about clickbank more than 4 years, but i never make a single sale from them. I promote their product on off. This is how i promote the product. Please advise.
1. Find product that very specific niche with low gravity (1-3)
2. Setup a blog and personally write the content (my english not very good)
3. Drive traffic using Bing (try using adword but my site not comply to their policy)
4. Wait for a few month for google to index my website (not sure about this)
5. Never done SEO to that website.
I know most of the guru said that i need to catch email. But my budget very limited plus i never make a sale so i didn't have any confidence to subscribe email marketing provider like aweber or getresponse.
So my intention to create new thread is to discuss what is the most cost effective for us newbie to make our first sale. The are a few question that i desperately want a good answer.
1. Do we need a landing page or blog? (any hit and run marketing for startup?)
2. How to promote your clickbank using facebook ads? Do we need to create a blog / article? Then drive traffic to that article? Can that article have a affiliate link?
Please help. Thank you