I just got accepted into my first network...time to TAKE ACTION, or not?

Discussion in 'CPA' started by loveiswar12, Jun 16, 2011.

  1. loveiswar12

    loveiswar12 Junior Member

    Apr 25, 2011
    Likes Received:
    So I just got accepted and talked with my AM over email. It's my first network and I'm new to IM and CPA. I fear I'll make a mistake, but I'm pushing forward and just doing it. I'm still learning and there's a ton of stuff I don't know yet. I honestly feel like I don't know what the hell I'm actually doing. But hopefully, if I keep pushing, I'll get somewhere.

    I plan to make a site with an incentive content locker that unlocks by email submit (is this possible?). I'll be driving traffic probably through social sites and YT, so I'll have to hide my referrer. I'm gonna read about blanking the referrer, CPA redirecting, and iFraming and I'll implement whichever fits. I have no startup cash, so I'll be using free webhosting with a free domain. I have only one network, so I can't really rotate offers to stay under the radar. I'm going to sign up on other networks to spread out the conversions. I could also get some junk traffic in the meantime while I wait for approval from other networks to keep my conversions down. I'm taking this first trial as an experiment...

    My Q sounds ironic enough, but I just want some input before I try all this and fail when it could've been prevented in the first place. I don't know if I should just implement all of this and take action right away. My AM hasn't seen any of my sites (because I have none), and I'm thinking that if I suddenly have a site up with suspicious conversion rates and blank referrers I'll get flagged and then hit with the banhammer. If my AM contacts me with questions, I'll probably get screwed since I'm still noob at all of this. It's difficult for me to get accepted into networks, and I've been waiting for a while to take action, but I couldn't because I wasn't in any network. Now that I've finally gotten accepted, I don't wanna screw it up...or at least not so fast :p. Should I make a WH site first and give some time to "settle in," or should I just start the plan?

    What approaches should I take to avoid getting banned in this situation?

    Anyone with experience in this...I appreciate your input.