Background: I have an account on AdWorkMedia, a CPA network. I drive around 6k-7k imps and 4k-5k clicks a day. 98% of it being from the USA and the other 2% being from United Kingdom and Canada. Majority of it is mobile traffic. ----- So today I get this ticket from AdWorkMedia: Not sure by what he means by "weird traffic" since all of my traffic is from the USA/UK/CA, but I have had huge increases in traffic recently. My recent stats: Anybody know if CPAGrip is any good? Yashar.