Discussion in 'Dropshipping & Wholesale Hookups' started by rovevnc, Sep 17, 2010.
any one interested in ? pm me or chat now
yahoo messenger : iamrove
Never heard of I can, are they wholesale or retail?
What language are they removed in?
email me rove dot nhh at gmail dot com for details
added you on YM
moles? as in moles on your face/body?
There really is such a thing, but I had mine done in a clinic. It doesn't hurt or anything, just a little sting when you apply it, then the mole comes of in a a week or 2, it's also scar free.
Just my 2 cents for people who haven't heard of such a thing. =)
Yeah...no big deal, you can use Castor oil mixed with baking soda, apply to skin and moles or skin tags fall off, I kid you not.
You may try this natural way.
1. Prepare a list of items useful in removing moles naturally. Cauliflowers, garlic, pineapple, castor oil, honey, fig stems and hot water with vinegar are considered effective in mole removal. Select only one from the mentioned items.
2. Prepare cauliflower juice in a blender. Rub the juice on your moles daily until the skin peels off naturally.
3. Grind a few pieces of garlic into a paste. Apply the paste on your moles and cover it with a bandage. Do this at night and remove the bandage next morning.
4. Make fresh pineapple juice daily. Apply the juice to the moles until they weaken and disappear.
5. Rub costar oil on the moles gently for few days until they gradually weaken and disappear.
6. Apply honey on the moles daily.
7. Wash the moles with hot water five to six times a day. Let your skin dry, then apply cider vinegar to your moles with cotton swabs. Let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
Try it once. Its natural.
This is the dropshipping section?
FYI it's a VERY VERY VERY VERY bad idea to mess with moles. I mean the ones that actually have pigments in them (brown/black). Any suspicious and/or changing moles should be analyzed for possible skin cancer and removed properly by a doctor. Read up on melanoma and find out why. Disclaimer: I've lost a friend because of a stupid mole a few years back.
Interested pm me
Separate names with a comma.