This is a very simple script, but someone may have a use for it. If you have improvement ideas let me know. First I collect all the keyword phrases I want to run searches for and I place them in a text file, each one on a new line. I call it keywordlist.txt in the script. One way I do this is in KeywordToolExternal. I run a search, click add on all the phrases I'm interested in and copy/paste all the phrases from the right hand column it creates for you. I also copy the monthly searches in another file called searchvolume.txt, each on a new line, in the same order. If you don't want to bother with that just comment out the part of the code that opens the file, and delete the table column in the script that is populated with that data. My code runs a search of each phrase in quotes and grabs the number of results returned. Then it does the same thing with an allintitle tag. When it finishes it outputs all the data to an html table. Then I just copy the table into excel and I order the data however I want. I set it to pause between 5 and 15 seconds after each google query and I haven't gotten my IP banned yet. The disadvantage to this is it can take 20 minutes to run 50 phrases, but I just do something else in the meantime. You can speed it up at your own risk. I run it on my home server, I just put the text files in the same directory as the script, then open the script in my browser.