Hey. I am ashamed to admit I fell into the 'Guru' scam like many other newbies. I got into IM by watching Mass Money Makers videos (at least I didnt buy them. download it for free lol). If anyone even consider buying it - PLEASE DON'T! 90% of the videos are a waste of time, and the other 10% don't get you results. It all began very well, I did what they told me, bought a website, I built it, and yet, along the way, I got stucked and saw how they don't give the real valuable information, and don't help for a shitty second to make my site ranked to the top 10 SE. In a nutshell, I joined this forum and saw from the headlines only, how little is my knowledge about SEO. Can you help me get started properly? I've already started building a site in the purpose of selling ebook threw clickbank, although I have no idea how to continue building, thanks to stupid matt bacak. I need you guys to direct me to threads in this forum that help beginners getting started from the basic things. Cause when I look threw this forum I see all sort of threads that are far ahead of my knowledge. Thank you very much!