1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I always get the absurdest scam emails first.

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by Monrox, Dec 13, 2011.

  1. Monrox

    Monrox Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2010
    Messages:
    615
    Likes Received:
    579
    Here's the latest. Since I am already expecting a princess travelling in a submarine caring diamonds, all paid for by me, feel free to contact the guy and split the millions:

    ----------------------------------------------------
    Monday, December 11, 2011 1:35 AM

    From:
    "Al-Saadi Gaddafi" ny2223@eddonp.net




    HELLO CAN I ENTRUST YOU WITH THIS PROJUCT
    Good Day,

    I am Al-Saadi Gaddafi, the son of late Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi,I am currently in a hide out as my home has been taken over by Topple The Tyrants. I will like to seek for your partnership in receiving $25Million United State Dollars for my family.I will furnish you with complete details of where the fund is deposited as soon as you declare your interest to partner with me in receiving and investing the fund for my wife and children.
    The western world are taking a bold step in freezing and confiscating all our properties and assets.

    Am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum while the remaining 80% will be invested in a lucrative business under our care for my wife and children.

    Please contact me as soon as possible and do remember to include the followings:

    (1)Your Full Name:-
    (2)Current Contact Address:-
    (3) Present Occupation and position: -
    (4) Your Age:-
    (5) Contact Phone Numbers:-

    Regards,

    Al-Saadi Gaddafi.
     
  2. El_Seo

    El_Seo Regular Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2009
    Messages:
    273
    Likes Received:
    51
    Location:
    Between few networks
    Home Page:
    I was receiving nigerian411 scam around 8 years ago.... I think that you're just lucky if you didnt received them before..
     
  3. iiaok

    iiaok Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Messages:
    394
    Likes Received:
    184
    Occupation:
    Pro Apple Bobber
    Location:
    Pinterested.
    You still haven't sent me your info. I'm waiting to send you the monies!