- Feb 15, 2016
- Reaction score
For the review, I asked the seller to create a game app. They said they would make a creative one and send the apk file to me once it was finished.
What Could Use Improvement
- The seller delivered the apk file to me, as requested.
- The app worked and had basic functionality.
- Initially, I was not able to get the apk file sent to me working on BlueStacks. I talked to the seller about this, and they sent me a different apk file that would work on BlueStacks.
On A Positive Note
- The requested game app that the seller sent was an almost exact replica of an existing game app called Piano Tiles. Upon questioning this, the seller said that they had time constraints and had to make something more basic. Since I was told that they would be making a "creative" game app, I was very disappointed with this result.
- The seller said he would keep me updated during the review, yet actually provided no updates as to the status of the app as it was being developed.
- The seller's original thread was rejected, as the service had been ongoing for 50 days (20 days above the average minimum TAT) and it looked like the service had been dropped. Upon rejection, the seller contacted me almost immediately saying that the app was nearly ready and would be complete in 2 days. I thought it was odd that they were nearly ready to finish the game file for me all of a sudden, considering how long I had been waiting for the review at that point.
The seller seemed keen to correct the issues I had with the game app and was willing to make any changes to it that I asked. Considering that correcting my concerns would have meant creating a whole new game app, I declined. Even so, I appreciate that he offered that.
For buyers: The quality of the product or service that I receive is what you should expect, or better. If you feel that the quality of the service has dropped significantly, please let us know via the report button.