Discussion in 'Blogging' started by maxflow, Dec 14, 2010.
How to use scrapebox for finding your rival Blog backlinks ?
any help will be appreciated
1. Write your keywords and select custom footprints
2. Select google and put 100 results (or even 10)
3. Run the harvester
4. Trim to root and remove duplicate
Now what you can do is :
I. Open backlink checker and get the backlinks (1000 maximum per url) or
II. Use your competitors as keywords and use custom footprint. As custom footprint you use "Leave a Reply" AND "Add Comment"
Another custom footprint can be "Powered by wordpress" OR "Powered by Blogengine.net"
5. Pick the URLS and remove dupes etc
6. You can use blog analyser or you can just post and check the successful.
thanks for this answers :biggthump
Separate names with a comma.