Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by Kosher1, Sep 9, 2012.
Gizmodo is slow, I've seen this on Yahoo a couple of days ago.
Edit: Not the video though, looks awesome, I can imagine it must be really expensive...
Some guy made this comment - quote
1. Cost. How much does this amenity really add to the value of the property?
2. More effort than parking it in the basement, for the minor benefit of being able to see the car in your apartment.
3. Can't even ride in the car on the way up. Probably something about fire codes, carbon monoxide, enclosed spaces ...
4. How do you get your golf clubs out of the car? Gotta haul anything out before you send it up to its glass storage box and then schlep it up the stairs like a schlemiel.
5. It's not really in his living room, more like visible from the living room. That's a big diff.
6. God help you if you left your wallet in the car, it'll take a lot of up and down to get it.
7. Try doing any maintenance or detailing in that tight space. Even these rich guys should be able to spend some quality time with their cars.
8. How many apartments per floor have this feature? I'm guessing 1.
9. Hope the power never goes out, try taking a lambo down the stairs.
Love the car! Don't think the parking is real/in production.
that's why you need to have a backup Ferrari in the basement parking lot
Meet George Jetson!
I'm wondering why he didn't just stay in the Lamborghini and let it take him to his apartment.
Yeah the same here, would've stayed in the Lamborghini as well
beautiful !! haha can't wait.
LOL! I love it!
I still want it
Waste of money, no benefits at all. I think that one is meant to be a commercial for the car.
I had that elevator, but my car was going in the basement, back in 1990. The thing was so old, about 40 years old, the elevator had to have repair every 6 months....
That's awesome, who carse about practicality, when you have lambo
It's a cool idea but if everyone just comes home from a big affiliate party it would be a pain to have to wait in line for that elevator.
That's really awesome!
I'd kill to have that car
Or, you know...
Make some money and buy it?
Separate names with a comma.