Discussion in 'Making Money' started by UMBS Studio, Oct 29, 2016.
Can anyone help me to make money with fiverr?
choose niche you are good in it
if you know two language setup a gig for translation
if you are good designer setup gig for graphic designer
or you can resell services from other people from seoclerks or from here marketplace
Always over deliver, always be professional.
Making money on Fiverr is absurdly easy. You might not make enough to retire but every little helps.
What you are good at? What you can do which is useful for others? Ask this first - if you dont know then fiverr is not an answer, you need to be useful for society to sell something
Step 1 – Practice.
Step 2 – Create Fiverr Gig.
Step 3 – Creating Your Gig Image.
Step 4 – Writing Your Gigs Description.
Step 5 – Tags/Keywords.
Step 6 – Video-fying Your Gig.
Read more: http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/tu...965JSA.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/
You should have special skills to stand out among others in fiverr.
Make sure you advertise and make a video about your services. People tend to get more attention to video gigs
Some persons continually take home over 4figures monthly on fiverr
Oh I know
What I'm saying is that if someone is asking a wicked basic question like the OP (no offence intended) then they might not yet be at the stage where they have a good enough understanding of automation and VAs to make the big bucks. But everyone has to start somewhere, and Fiverr is as good a place as any other.
I made a bit writing content.
The way that worked for me was to start off offering a lot (a lot of words/gig in my case).
That gets the reviews and and gets the gig ranked.
Then I gradually kept putting the price up. Gig stayed popular and income increased.
i made my first greens on fiverr
i was writing articles for very cheap prices, my grammar was not best but i was doing my best
1. offer more words - for example: if everyone is offering 500 words for 5 USD, your offer should be between 700/800 words
2. delivery time is everything - deliver articles in 24 hours - TAT of most writer's services are 48/72 hours, you should be better in this aspect too
3. always deliver more than they expect from you - also tell them that you are ready for custom offers
4. be very, very, very friendly, answer customer's question in few minutes - you must dominate your category if you want to earn XXXX$
5. if someone ordered 800 words article, i was delivering 800+ words and another article of 150 words - they will come back if you do this
back in 2013 i knew nothing about IM, so decided to start with fiverr and made 300+ USD in first month with this steps
after that i increased price of gigs, but price were same for my old customers ))
just choose thing you can do on perfectly in short time
nice idea i try to do some example , me too need to work on fiverr
Make sure u deliver on time. if your delivery time is not 100% you will suffer and its 60 days before it gets reset. i went from 57 in que per day to 3-7 per week.
Separate names with a comma.