1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Make A Drop Down List On Wordpress?

Discussion in 'Making Money' started by Kieranight, Oct 19, 2015.

  1. Kieranight

    Kieranight Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2015
    Messages:
    106
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    eBay
    Hello everyone,
    First of all I would just like to say that I know that there is a 90% chance that all of the replies to this thread may be people calling me an idiot, or lazy or making fun of my 2 minute paint sketch, but this forum has helped me so much recently I thought that maybe the 10% who won't could please help me? I have spent many hours looking for and trying out different word press themes, but none are what I am looking for. I have quickly sketched on paint what I want it to look like and I am wondering is there a certain way I can find ones like this? Or is it just trial and error? Also, as the title states, how do I make a drop down list on the menu, like shown in the picture? Thanks so much if you can help at all.
    ~Kieran
    Website Layout.png
     
  2. TayaX

    TayaX Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2010
    Messages:
    3,533
    Likes Received:
    1,979
    Occupation:
    Skype : TayaxBHW
    Location:
    France
    Home Page:
    This is the making money section. You could have at least tried to find a more suitable section of this forum such as website development.
    I have the answer to your question, but unless it's the good section, I won't answer. yes I'm stubborn.
     
  3. Kieranight

    Kieranight Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2015
    Messages:
    106
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    eBay
    Oh sorry, my bad. This is the only section I have ever really used and the website is my money making scheme, so I thought it was kind of relevant. I would delete it and move it somewhere else, but I can't find a delete button by the post? Sorry about that.
     
  4. Hawkster

    Hawkster Jr. VIP Jr. VIP

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2013
    Messages:
    3,510
    Likes Received:
    3,729
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Listen to everyone - Follow no-one
    Location:
    UK
    Home Page:
  5. nocare

    nocare Junior Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2013
    Messages:
    164
    Likes Received:
    81
    Location:
    Deep Code
    In the wordpress menu editor you just drag the item under whatever you parent-item is and it will snap as a sub menu item.
    Screenshot 2015-10-19 10.00.28.png

    Most half decent themes should support sub-menu items.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Kieranight

    Kieranight Junior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2015
    Messages:
    106
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    eBay
    Thank you very much