How to get PR or TR for Australia?

Discussion in 'BlackHat Lounge' started by the_punisher, Oct 18, 2009.

  1. the_punisher

    the_punisher Power Member

    Feb 6, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Anyone here studying in Australia?
    And yes I did search google before asking here but could not find my answer and all of the official documents are so confusing..

    Now for the details.
    I have come to Australia to study for my masters Degree which is almost done now. I have been here for 1.5 years already and my Study Visa will expire in March 2010.

    Is there any way I can get PR or even TR? What are the conditions for TR in my case and is there going to be any test?

    Please give me some info on this, I have been searching Google for days now but cant find any answer.

    Also please dont tell me to go to, ive already been there and the answer to my question does not exist there.

    Thank you to all those who reply.