Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Kyle Martinez, Aug 9, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
Yes it was made to make people cringe! finally someone understands
music video can be ranked the same as any other CPA offer video with BH methods, if a large audience search for similar music and your video get suggested to that audience since it was ranked with specific search terms, it can work, i can't see why not?
but again you need to know how to research for the best terms you need to target, and optimize your title, tags, description, some of that knowledge is out here on past posts. good luck!
You have way too much free time.
Boy I bet whoever sang that had a sore throat the next day
Take a look at Routenote, I distributed my music true them on all platforms except for youtube as i like to stay in full control there..
After that I bought steams for spotify, soundcloud etc. when they gained popularity searches/views went up in youtube..
I did this some time ago, so i advise to research it if you want to get in to it.. I don't know if it's still easy to buy streams today...
You also get paid for streams on routenote, and they probably monitor them.. Try to stay safe...
90% of lyrics is b.tch
I have 0 free time. My lengthy replies are an investment into my reputation
Can you clarify if this might be a reasonable method? say i pay the money to get my music video uploaded to a popular youtube chanel. Say the chanel already has about 500k subscribers and on average music videos get at bare minimum 100k. What if i were to pay for 1,000,000 views, 20k likes, 2k dislikes, 5k comments and 20k video shares. Seeing as the music video would already be on a huge platform would that not draw people into watching your video regardless?
just like one of the most popular songs in the world right now? "Lil Pump - Gucci Gang"........your point is?
of course, is my opinion, are you stupid? it does suppose to be yours? you make stupid music, and post stupid threads, at least, you are consistent.
Kyle is a regular poster on these forums - every couple of month one of these threads pops up.
Always hilarious watching him ask for advice then attack anyone who gives him an answer he doesn't like.
You videos will never take off Kyle, simply because your music sucks - stick to what you're good at, rapping not being part of that.
1) You need to have a brief description of what the person is about to watch or a brief intro on how the music and lyrics or idea was formed.
2) Title and Tags. 2a-Title: The tile is not targeting anything specific, its way to generic. 2b-Tags: Tags are all over the place there is no set direction that are parallel to the actual audio / visual content and please take time and re-evaluate the tags as the actual title / author as the title reads isn't used.
3) A Music Video without CC is like driving blindfolded ...you will crash and burn
4) Refine the thumbnail for a more aesthetic appearance in accordance to the songs lyrics/meaning.
5) Avoid using trademark recognized logos - Easy violation slam from yt for copyright.
6) Although the song repeats the wazzup b*tch there is no female in the clips. Always have one thing in mind .. Sex (Woman) Drugs and Rock n Roll = $$$$$
7) Study the competition.
Wish you all the best.
Because the lyrics are so deep and poetic, I would try to market this towards high-end literature clubs, poetry communities, etc.
you have the iq of a squirl my dude ROFL
thank you so much! appreciate you!
Separate names with a comma.