Discussion in 'Blogging' started by kevinkeyween, Aug 22, 2010.
I just created my blog on blogspot. How is it to get it indexed on google real fast?
- Ping it
- Social bookmark it (Yahoo Buzz, Digg, Jumptags)
- Twitter it
- Keep building backlinks (videos, articles, etc)
practically same as other sites. You can :
- Bookmark your blog to digg, stumbleupon, delicious, etc . (there are tools called uBookIt which can be download for free)
- Grab your RSS Feed and send it to many RSS Directory like rssmicro etc. (You can use RSS Submit which can be download here. )
- Ping your blog by using pingomatic or pingler .
Wait up to 24 hours and your blog should be indexed by google
EDIT : sorry DanielGB123 it seems we replied in the same time and I happen to provided same tricks though
alright. thanks.. but what does that rss directory thingy do?
it's an automatically updated page that shows the new content you've added to your website.
mostly all websites have them
Separate names with a comma.