1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Get Google To Manually Check My Site For Adsense?

Discussion in 'Black Hat SEO' started by bubbaranks, Jun 1, 2013.

  1. bubbaranks

    bubbaranks Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2013
    Messages:
    187
    Likes Received:
    23
    Occupation:
    Living off big G
    Location:
    UK
    They keep saying my site is related to hacking and cracking or linking to or giving instructions to...... My site does not do this, My site talks about illegal movie websites and torrent websites and it warns users to stay away from these sites and gives legal alternatives to watch movies online. My site is nothing on the scale of torrent freak but if I was to describe my website I would say it a little like torrent freak talking about on-going court cases with torrent sites and movie streaming websites. I think if someone from Google actually took the time to look at my site I think you would accept me.
     
  2. badut jenaka

    badut jenaka Regular Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    271
    Likes Received:
    68
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    In The Middle of Nowhere
    Home Page:
    so basically is your site full with keyword illegal, movie, download, and torrent?..hmmmm
     
  3. kunu56

    kunu56 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    52
    Are you linking to "them" ? if so, just remove the links and you will be good.
     
  4. Beven

    Beven Elite Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1,810
    Likes Received:
    937
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Dude you need to find another way to monetise, torrents and adsense is a no no.
     
  5. bubbaranks

    bubbaranks Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2013
    Messages:
    187
    Likes Received:
    23
    Occupation:
    Living off big G
    Location:
    UK
    I really do believe my site is not breaking any terms, I do not have a single link to an illegal movie / torrent site whatsoever, instead I offer legal alternatives and advise of the dangers involved in using illegal sites. I do not glorify illegal sites its the complete opposite.


    At the moment in terms of monetization I have set-up a small website with keywords which are around $40 per click, and I am blank referring the traffic like this


    main site > none illegal site > adsense enabled site


    However I am loosing around 70% of the traffic even still that 30% is making me more than everything else I have tried but I want the other 70%, and I believe if they took the time to read through my site they would see that its not illegal whatsoever, if anything its warning people not to use such sites.
     
  6. theblackhatnoob

    theblackhatnoob Registered Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2013
    Messages:
    59
    Likes Received:
    65
    Try to remove the words that triggers Google Bot's flag.
    You can add them later after Adsense approval.
     
  7. dinkish

    dinkish Power Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2013
    Messages:
    689
    Likes Received:
    159
    If it's torrents, he isn't adding them all manually, and hence the "cracking" concern that he is indirectly backlinking to. This is likely why Google is stating they won't pay him out for it beyond just being a manual review.
     
  8. Enryu

    Enryu Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    158
    Where did you get these figures from? From what I've seen it's believable, but there's never been any certainty on these kinds of things...
     
  9. Ptrick125

    Ptrick125 Regular Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2013
    Messages:
    428
    Likes Received:
    113
    Occupation:
    Going To School
    Location:
    Near Austin, Texas
    Home Page:
    There's definitely a bot's meter going off for some "bad" words. You can try using other words while your Adsense is being approved.
     
  10. umerjutt00

    umerjutt00 Jr. VIP Jr. VIP Premium Member

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2011
    Messages:
    3,645
    Likes Received:
    1,906
    Occupation:
    Ninja
    They do not have the time to manually check your site. Try adding more content.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. greathassan2011

    greathassan2011 BANNED BANNED

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2013
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    36
    hello :)
     
  12. bubbaranks

    bubbaranks Junior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2013
    Messages:
    187
    Likes Received:
    23
    Occupation:
    Living off big G
    Location:
    UK
    I will give this a go and see how it goes thanks